10 January 2008

Girl Night In

Oh the sweet blessed day that was Wednesday. All I know was that Jen Neill needed a break from reality. And Wednesday night was that much needed break.

So, work has kind of been stressful. Yeah, I'm busy with a couple of huge projects, but sadly the stress is self inflicted because I keep making stupid little mistakes! Gah!

And I'm worrier. When things are bothering me, I have a tendency to let them overrun my thoughts. And one thing in particular has been distracting for quite some time and I'm just painted into a corner about how to deal with it.

And my ankle hurts.

So, I needed a Jen Neill night. And a Jen Neill night I had. It all began with an adventure suggested by Miss Emily. I got my eyebrows waxed at a delightful little spa in U Village. A delightful experience with a fantastic result. I've been missing out for years!

Then I headed to Blue C Sushi and got some take away.

Headed back to the ol' apartment, hopped into my favorite faded Gonzaga sweats and a comfy t-shirt, watched my favorite show, Gossip Girl, and ate my sushi.

Glorious. You go Jen Neill.

2 comments:

em said...

you go girl!

Whitney said...

You a worrier!? Nah. :)

Every couple of years, when I decide to wax my eyebrows, I have that same ephipany. I never can get over how an eyebrow wax can really make you look damn good. But then I wait another year to do it again. Why? No idea.

We should get eyebrow waxes when you visit. I might need to get my butt waxed too - but you don't have to if your not down.

muahahahha. I totally just made you cringe. muahaha.