13 January 2008

Game Night Done Right!

Let's talk about how great game night is!Because, let's be honest, it's pretty freaking great. And who are the greatest game night hosts ever? Brett and Jodie of course!

Friday night we had yet another fantastic game night. Game night is only as great as the people that attend game night. That formula is obvious. And let me the be the first to say, that this was a REALLY great game night because we had some fun people! My co-worker Emily was able to make it to her first game night. And her equally as awesome roommate, Laura, joined as well. Hopefully, it will be the first of many for them both. Showing here:
Zach, Brett, Jodie and Scott rounded out the guest list. A pretty good mix of guys and girls. For warm up purposes, we started things with a little Catchphrase. If there were an Olympic event for Catchphrase, I would train so hard for it! I love that game. Then we moved on and tried a fun dice game that Brett and Jodie learned at home during Christmas break. It was a fun game, but next time, we're definitely playing with money. The main event was a game called "Loaded Questions". It was fun game to get to know everyone because the game asks questions and everyone writes down their answers and the person whose turn it is has to guess who said what. It provided lots of laughs and we all learned a lot of random things about each other.

And to close the night out, we had a little Guitar Hero session. I love this game. It almost makes me think I actually do have music talent. But then I quickly come to the realization that I don't. I just play Pat Benator's 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot" over and over. I'm getting pretty good. Or my memory is just improving.

Emily and I squared off:

























Not sure who won.

Well, all I have to say is 28%.

No comments: