27 January 2008

And Gary On The Kick Drum! Come! Come!

This is completely 107% random, but I find it hilarious.

Last year, while I was still living in Spokane with my roommate Annie, we used to love this particular scene from Jennifer Aniston's movie, 'The Break-Up'. We would sit in our apartment, pop in the DVD and only watch this scene. And giggle uncontrollably. Or we would just be doing nothing and either she or I would look at each other and simply say "And Gary on the kick drum..Come! Come!". And then giggle uncontrollably. I had kind of forgotten about it, but I talked to my friend Nehemiah the other night and he reminded of our mild obsession with this. Needless to say, this has been in my head for the past week. I find it absolutely hilarious. Take a look:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jen! Thank you for making me laugh so hard- that was great!