17 April 2008

One True Thing

The thing that really makes me love a musician is their ability to perform their songs live. I absolutely love live music. Here a few of my favorites(mind you, the list could go on and on):

Colbie Caillat:
This is one of my favorite songs off her album. And I have to add that this video is dated February 2007. So she was a big deal before she was big deal.



Jason Mraz
He is far and away one of my favorite artist. He is quirky, extraordinarily witty and just phenomenal live. This is one his best songs. The quality of the video is kind of sketch, but it proves by point as to how good he is:


Dave Matthews Band
Absolutely love them. Favorite Band. Favorite Band Live. Favorite Song Live.


Kelly Clarkson
Would not be complete without the amazing woman that is Kelly Clarkson. This song was a hidden track on her cd and it was a treasure to find! It's called "Chivas" and rocks almost as much as she does. (Right, Melissa?) Again, video not the best, but KC is.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Right Jen! I freaking love that song too!!!!