06 December 2007

Song of the Month

First, I'd like to apologize to Melissa for completely stealing her 'song of the....." thing. But the best form of flattery is imitation, right?

There are few things many people don't know about me.

1. When I like a song, like REALLY like a song, I just play it over and over and over again. And then over again. Just ask Jodie--my college roommate--how much she loved this part of my personality.

2. I love the tv show Gossip Girl. Yes, I do realize I am 24 years of age and my favorite tv show is about Upper East Side high schoolers. Don't judge.

And so to bring those two random facts together, I introduce my Song of the Month:

Apologize by Timbland and OneRepublic. Take a listen (you can bet I've already listened to it 37 times tonight)



In case you're missing the tie in with the random facts--this song was used in the closing of the latest Gossip Girl Episode.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this song and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!