14 December 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

2 cheers for Holiday Cheer! I absolutely love Christmas time. It honestly is the most wonderful time of the year.

And this year was the first that I was able to have my own 'tree'. It was imported all from the beautiful Big Sky state (aka Montana) by my lovely mother.

Okay...okay...it came in a cardboard box and I had to unfold all the branches. But it's still a Christmas tree. And I added lights and ornaments! It's a wee little guy, but I love it--the first thing I do when I walk in the door of my apartment is plug it in and let the little lights twinkle.

Here she is in all her glory:


And to top off my holiday decorations, I have a robust merry little man sitting on my end table. This little guy is extra special because I painted it all by myself! This is the product of Pottery Night with the girls:

How freakin' cute is he? LOVE IT!

I am well aware that my holiday decos are pretty meager, but I'm just starting out. Wait until I post pictures of my time at home--nobody decorates like Sherry!

Cheers & Merry Christmas!

No comments: