21 December 2007

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

YAY! I'm back in Billings for Christmas! I'm actually in my old room, sitting in my twin bed. My high school soccer team photo is hanging on the wall and I'm pretty sure I saw my Letterman's jacket in the closet.

LOVE IT!

This is no doubt going to be fun week, here's the short agenda:
1. WHITNEY! I get to see my favorite little red head!
2. The Annual Neill Christmas Party. We throw one hellvua of a shindig
3. Sherry Neill's home cooking. Nothing compares
4. Countless other randoms acts of Bilings, Montana that I intend to soak up!

And in other news that is completely unrelated to anything mentioned above, I'd like you all to meet my friend Bueller. Bueller is the adorable pug of my friend, Meredith. This picture was stolen off of her facebook profile. Could anyone resist?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments: