08 November 2008

My Vicarious Bulldog

It's not much of a secret that I want a bulldog really badly. However, they are really expensive and I live in an apartment building that doesn't allow dogs, so needless to say, I've been only able to dream about my having a bullie to call my own.

Until now.

About 3 weeks ago a woman came through our drive thru with 3 bulldogs in tow. Duncan, Chloe and Annie each had their own seat in this woman's sedan. I immediately fell in love and jokingly told her that any time she needed a bullie sitter to stop by. One week later, she came through again and asked me if I was serious about watching the little nuggets. I told her absolutely!

Now I get to walk Duncan and Chloe three times a week--Annie is far too old to go on walks. She does lap swim at the beach--not even kidding. Being around all 3 of them have solidified my decision to one day own one of these jovial creatures. It's still a long time down the road, but until then I am the vicarious bulldog owner of Chloe, Duncan and Annie.

The photo is of Chloe and her tire. She will play with that tire for hours if I'd let her!

No comments: