18 February 2009

It's For Gina.

Today, from 5286 miles away, Gina Gailis made my day. By simply posting a well-timed quote on my facebook profile. I really miss my Gina G. She has been over in Spain for quite some time now. The other day I was trying to remember the last time I actually got to hug Gina. But instead of figuring out the last time we saw each other, I remembered all the other good times we had. April's Angels, SEARCH, Mission:Possible (oh geez--the memories there. That would need an entire post just to do it justice), Ultimate Bagel/Starbucks dates, Bloomsday......and on. And on. And on again.

Miss you Gina!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Ahhh! And you just made my day Jen Neill! I'd also like to add to your list of memories: trip to Montana to watch your brother play football, hanging out with Greg and Sherry, Halloween junior year (flight attendant & Girl Scout)...if I think of more I will add them. And not that I want to dwell on the sad, but I think the last time I got a Jen Neill hug was over 2 years ago before I left Spokane! We need to fix that for sure. You are fabulous!

Gina said...

P.S. Can we talk about how Brett is totally downing that beer in the background of that picture?? Oh what great memories I have of Around the World! Best day of senior year!