23 December 2008

The Neill Christmas Party

The Holiday Season doesn't feel like it's in full swing until we have the Neill Christmas party. After all the baking, shopping and wrapping are done, it's time to unwind and meet up with old friends. This year's Christmas party, as per usual, did not disappoint! Unfortunately, I kind of forgot that i had my camera, so I took only a few pictures. But here they are:

The fake tree and I. It's my only bone of contention with my mother's holiday decorating.
The long awaited Tom and Jerry. Some people have eggnog. Others hot buttered rum. We, at the Neill's, have Tom and Jerrys. Delicious.
Whitney heartily agrees with both Tom and Jerry.
Getting ready to greet our guests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We at the Lebsack household also enjoy a delicious Tom & Jerry... YUM! Must be a Wyoming/Montana thing!