09 September 2008

Yearbook Pictures

A huge thank you goes out to Gina G for sending me the link to this AMAZING website: yearbookyourself.com

Basically, you upload a picture of yourself (or your friends) and then they put your face on an actual yearbook picture of someone from a various time period. You can select any year from 1950 through 2000.

As you can see from below, I had WAY too much fun with this:

Here's me in 1962:

Lovely Kristina in 1978:
Stephanie in 1958:
And Annie in 1960:
And Whitney looking fantastic in 94:

My friends were lookers even back then!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I love it! But wait, where's my fabulous shot?!? : )

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... amazing... looks like I have a new fabulous tool to keep me busy at work! Thanks Jen!

Whitney said...

On behalf of all of us, "Dear God, why!?!". hahaha, love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful waste of my work day tool! I have successfully created over 20 beautiful yearbook pics (on display on FB)... LOVE YOU!