20 July 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

I spent the afternoon on Sunday watching America's great past time, baseball! Jen works for Boeing and was able to get some pretty sweet tickets for us, so we loaded up Bus 17 and took it down to Safeco for a day at the ballpark!

While our hometown Mariner's weren't able to seal the deal with a win, we did see a pretty good baseball game. And sip on some lemonade and eat some ball park food!

It's been a new experience living in a city that has multiple professional sports teams. Being from Montana, professional sports were something we always watched on tv. I must admit, I think that I've done a pretty good job of soaking up the pro sports Seattle has to offer in the year and a half I've lived here. I've been to multiple Mariner's games, a few Storm games and I was lucky enough to catch a Seahawks game last season as well. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to a Sonics game.

Here a few pictures from our day at the ballpark....

Annie, Jessica & Jen:
Jen, Annie & Jessica:
We were clearly unable to get a full group shot!
And one of the infamous "Annie use your long arms and take a picture of us both" pictures:

No comments: