18 June 2008

Storm Game!


On Monday night I went with my rec league basketball team to the Seattle Storm game against the Connecticut Sun. It's no secret that I love basketball and I've wanted to see the Storm play for quite some time. They have 2 of my absolute favorite basketball players on their roster: Sue Bird and Sheryl Swoopes. I've been a fan of Swoopes since she was a Red Raider at Texas Tech, so getting to finally see her play on Monday night was pretty awesome. And Sue Bird. She is everything that a point guard should be. She is fun to watch.

Here is a few of us cheering the Storm on (and I even made it on the jumbotron):
Sue Bird doing what she does best--rocking at basketball:
I don't have a picture of Sheryl Swoopes, but because I try to be like her, I'll use a picture of myself:

photos courtesy our team captain's boyfriend, Andrew Abella

3 comments:

em said...

looks like fun!! and nice shot-you're a rockstar :)

Melissa said...

More Posting! More posting! I demand more posting! I love your blog...

Anonymous said...

Ok I know I am almost a month behind on your blog, so I am spending my Tuesday night doing a little "catch-up on Jen Neills life."

Just one question regarding the Storm game photos... refer to the picture of you and your team cheering... please tell me the lady on the left in green and blue plays with you!?