29 August 2008

Summer Mix

I recently went through and organized my millons of cds and I noticed an interesting trend. I unknowingly have a burned cd for the past 5 summers! I literally have 5 separate cds all labeled Summer Mix XX--starting with '02 and ending with '07. I knew I was a creature of habit....

During my college years I loved making mixes. You could always tell who my friends who because their cds collections had at the very least 7 mixed cds by Jen Neill. Unfortunately, I've fallen out of practice. Thus, I unknowingly broke the Summer Mix trend. There is no Summer Mix 08! So I decided I would blog my Summer Mix 08. And let's be honest, I'll probably end up making it anyway!

So here it is, in no particular order, Summer Mix 08. Better late than never!

1. Pocketful of Sunshine
Natasha Bedingfield
2. I'm Yours (Acoustic Version)
Jason Mraz
3. Taking Chances
Celine Dion
4. Stronger
Kanye West
5. The Heart of the Matter
India.Arie
6. Her Eyes
Pat Monahan
7. Misery is Business (Acoustic Version)
Paramore
8. All America Girl
Carrie Underwood
9. Your Love
The Outfield
10. Seek Up
Dave Matthews Band
11. Alone
Celine Dion
12. Bleeding Love
Leona Lewis
13. The General
Dispatch
14. Lucky
Jason Mraz f/ Colbie Caillat
15. Save Roome
John Legend
16. Details in the Fabric
Jason Mraz f/ James Morrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Jen, if you do happen to turn that playlist into an actual Summer Mix'08, I would like to reserve my copy now. Steph's Mile High Music Fest Mix never happened, so I am trying to guilt you into this one....