8 Questions From Melissa
My blogging idol had an 8 question post on her blog the other day and then she wrote some of her own and tagged all of us girls from Seven Dames. So here are my answers to her questions.
1. If you could have an unlimited shoe budget or purse budget which one would you pick?
Shoes. Definitely shoes. I'm sometimes act like I have an unlimited budget on shoes. But that's not okay.
2. If you could change lives with one person for a day who would it be?
Tina Fey. I have a feeling she has a pretty amazing and fun life.
3. What is the one place you haven't been that you want to visit before you die?
Ireland. Gotta check out the roots!
4. What is your most unrealistic fear?
Whenever I'm in a large building like a theatre or sports stadium, I always look above me to see what would fall on me if the roof collapsed. Obviously, I'm not an optimist.
5. If you could compete in one Olympic sport, which one would you pick?
Figure skating. Duh. And let's be honest, Michelle Kwan would be my coach.
6. What was the last book you read and did you like it?
Our book club just finished The Namesake. It was really good!
7. What song best describes how you are feeling this moment?
As embarrassed as I am to admit this, it honestly is how I'm feeling: The Climb by Miley Cyrus. Focus on the lyrics people, not the trainwreck that delivers them.
8. Who is your rolemodel?